Today, StockX announced StockX Day 2022, a multi-day digital event featuring promotions, interactive programming, and product releases. From June 20 through June 24, StockX will hold daily conversations across its social channels and unlock new product drops and promotions. The first StockX Day was held in 2017 as a physical event for buyers and sellers to connect in person at StockX HQ in Detroit. This year’s event marks the platform’s second iteration of a fully digital, multi-day activation, and also features custom content in celebration of Go Skate Day.
StockX customers, creators, and thought leaders from around the world will come together for four consecutive days of digital discussions. Featured conversations include:
- June 20 at 6pm ET on Discord // Celebrate Authenticity
- Description: This conversation will highlight the importance of authenticity in the industry – from design to customer marketing, and beyond.
- Panelists include: Christina Mitropoulos, External Relations Director, International Trademark Association (INTA); Erica Malbon and Stephen Malbon, Co-Founders, Malbon Golf; Nic Athanasopoluos, StockX authenticator; hosted by StockX Content Manager, Morgan Baylis
- June 21 at 1:30pm ET on Twitter Spaces // Celebrate Skate
- Description: The skate community has shaped current culture for generations. Tune in on Go Skate Day to celebrate all things skate with some of the brand’s friends.
- Panelists include: Spanish Mike, Content Creator at Primitive Skateboards; Robert Neal, Pro Skater & StockX ambassador; hosted by Skateboard Industry Veteran & Founder KVL Connect, Kaspar van Lierop
- June 22 at 11:30am ET on Discord // Celebrate Gaming Culture
- Description: Gaming culture has been a significant influence of current culture, in the past, present, and future. During this Discord conversation, we’ll be discussing how gaming culture evolved and sharing predictions for where it’s headed.
- Panelists include: Vincent Lam, Category Manager, Gaming, StockX; Abdul Alkozai, Knowledge Manager, Electronics, StockX; hosted by StockX Content Manager, Exsar Arguello
- June 23 on Twitter // Ask Me Anything with Terrence J
Description: Join in as we close out StockX Day with a digital Q&A from our Twitter community. Hosted by actor Terrence J with a special guest from the StockX family.
Highlights from the promotional lineup include:
- Jordan 4 Infrared ReStockX
- StockX Day Discount Code Scavenger Hunt
- Bid 2 Win
- Social giveaways offering chances to win fan-favorite products including the Union x Air Jordan 2s, Apple AirPod Max, New Balance 550s, and more
For more information on StockX Day 2022, visit StockX.com. To attend a StockX Day digital discussion, join the official StockX Discord server and visit StockX on Twitter Spaces.