The Stephen Curry + StockX Charity Campaign
Want a pair of shoes from one of the most transformative players in NBA history?
From April 10th-13th, a $10 donation gives you a chance at taking home one of six pairs of game-worn, autographed sneakers directly from Steph’s locker, including an extremely rare, one-of-one pair of Under Armour Curry 4’s highlighting the Obama Foundation's My Brother's Keeper Alliance with a custom logo and colorway.
About the Curry Family Foundation
The Curry Family Foundation aims to positively impact humanity through dedicated service to Education, Health and Family. StockX is proud to team with Steph and his Curry Family Foundation to help their mission.
The MBK Alliance is a national call to action to build safe and supportive communities where boys and young men of color are valued and have clear pathways to opportunity.
How it Works
- The Curry Family Foundation + StockX Charity campaign runs from 11:00 am EST on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 to 11:59 pm PST on Friday, April 13, 2018
- To donate, click “Donate for Your Chance to Win” above
- Make one or more $10 donation(s) for a chance to win
- You will get additional entries to win for every friend that you refer that also makes a donation in any amount
- StockX will randomly select a total of six (6) winners who will be allowed to select, in order, a prize of their choosing
- 100% of the net proceeds raised from donations will benefit the Curry Family Foundation
- Anyone can donate, but only residents of the United States who are 18 years or older are eligible to win one of the prizes
- Detailed information about each prize can be found here
- See the full rules and eligibility requirements here