Simply place a $10 donation on whichever item you want for a chance to win. Remember, the more you donate the higher your chances of winning. Proceeds go to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund in support of WHO, powered by the UN Foundation and the Swiss Philanthropy Foundation.
See the Official Rules below for alternate method of entry. No purchase necessary to win. See details on net proceeds below.
No one country can fight the COVID-19 pandemic alone. It requires everyone working together to help respond to this global outbreak.
The COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund was created at the request of the World Health Organization in partnership with the United Nations Foundations to give back to those affected by the spread of the virus. This fund is dedicated to tracking and understanding the spread of the virus, ensuring patients get the care they need, and frontline workers get essential supplies and information, and accelerating efforts to develop vaccines, tests, and treatments.
How It Works
- Submit a $10 donation (or equivalent value in your local currency) on the product of your choice to be entered for a chance to win or see the Official Rules for information by entering for free by mail-in entry. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Create a StockX account online or via our mobile app, which is available in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Users can submit a donation for all items, but can only win one item. There's no limit to the number of donations you can submit.
- Campaign will begin at 12:00 PM EDT on April, 29, 2020 and end at 11:59 PM EDT on May 3, 2020 for donation entries. Mail-in entries must be postmarked during the entry period and recieved by May 11, 2020 at 12:00pm EDT.
- Promotion is available to legal residents of the US, UK, Germany, Canada, France, China and Japan who are 18 years of age or older. See the Official Rules and requirements here.
- All donations will benefit the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund, at the request of the World Health Organization and powered in partnership by the United Nations Foundation and the Swiss Philanthropy Foundation, less a 10% processing fee per transaction.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open April 29, 2020 to May 11, 2020 to legal residents of US/DC, Canada (excl. Quebec), France, Germany, the UK, China, and Japan who have reached 18 and the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. Seventy-eight (78) prizes available to be won: various prizes each with an approximate retail value ranging from $7 USD to $12,500 USD. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Math skill test required for entrants from Canada (excl. Quebec). See the full rules: https://stockx.com/news/promotion-rules-page. Sponsor will not issue tax receipts.