Mexican Government regulations require foreign marketplaces, such as StockX, to remit a percentage of all payouts from Mexican Sellers to the Mexican Government.
Where do I enter my RFC ID?
Customers with a Mexico-based shipping address will receive a prompt during the selling process, requesting they enter their RFC ID.
If you would like to enter your RFC ID directly into your StockX account, you can do so by following these steps:
- Log in to your StockX account.
- Go to your Account Settings.
- Navigate to Saved ID’s.
- Enter your RFC ID.
If you are using the mobile app, please follow the steps below:
- Check the App Store or Google Play Store to download any pending updates.
- Log out and then log back in.
- Simulate placing an “Ask.” The RFC ID option should appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Click “Add”, enter your RFC ID, and save.
What are the remittance percentages?
The remittance percentage is dependent on if you enter your personal or corporate RFC ID into your StockX account.
Those who submit a personal RFC ID will be subject to a 1% tax, while those who submit a corporate RFC ID will be subject to 0% tax.
Sellers who do not submit a valid RFC ID will be subject to 20% tax on all payouts.
I don’t know what my RFC ID is. How do I locate it?
Visit the Mexican Government website for assistance in locating your RFC ID.