Win a Limited Edition, custom ‘DB7’ Beckham x Dangoor 25th Anniversary Kit for UNICEF
Signed and Numbered Out of 25, Every Donation Ups Your Chance to Win
Get in the game by donating for a chance to win a limited edition, signed and numbered EA SPORTS FIFA 22 kit, commemorating the 25th anniversary of David Beckham’s debut for the England national team. This kit was co-designed by acclaimed British illustrator Reuben Dangoor and Beckham himself and will be available digitally in FIFA 22 for those tuning in to Twitch Rivals: eSoccer Aid for UNICEF ft. FIFA 22 on September 30, 2021.
To participate in this exciting campaign for a cause, simply Donate $10 to your choice of either the kit or the art print and you will be automatically entered for a chance to win. There is no limit on donations and every single one ups your chances of winning. Remember that a portion of all the proceeds will be donated to Soccer Aid for UNICEF*.
This is just one of many initiatives that EA SPORTS and Soccer Aid for UNICEF will be doing in September, leading up to the game’s release, including the return of Twitch Rivals: eSoccer Aid for UNICEF. This pre-season tournament starting on September 30 is a celebrity-filled, online FIFA 22 invitational as part of the FIFA Global Series pre-season with all proceeds set to be donated to Soccer Aid for UNICEF.
*StockX will donate 90% of the amount paid to enter this auction to The United Kingdom Committee for UNICEF, a registered charity in England and Wales (number 1072612) and Scotland (number SCO43677). UNICEF does not endorse any brand, product or service.
Proceeds Go To...
Every childhood should be packed full of play. But as many countries celebrate coming out of lockdown, the Covid crisis is still making life for many vulnerable kids even tougher.
Still keeping schools shut. Still making it harder to get good food and healthcare. Still locking millions of kids out of the childhoods they all deserve.
Donations to Soccer Aid for UNICEF could help deliver 2 billion Covid-19 vaccines to frontline health workers, social workers and teachers – the people children rely on. Together we can help get kids back in school, back with their friends, back to just being kids again.
How It Works
- Create a StockX account online or via our mobile app, which is available in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Submit a $10 donation to be entered for a chance to win or see the Official Rules for information regarding entry for free by mail-in. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
- 25 winners will be selected, with each receiving one of 25 limited edition David Beckham kits from FIFA 22 Ultimate Team. There’s no limit to the number of donations you can submit.
- Campaign will begin at 10:00 AM EDT on Friday, October 1, 2021, and will take donations as entries until 12:00 PM EDT on Sunday, October 03, 2021. Mail-in entries must be postmarked during the entry period and received by October 03, 2021 at 12:00 PM EST. There’s no limit to the number of donations you can submit.
- Promotion is available to legal residents of the US, UK, Germany, Japan, Mainland China, and France who are 18 years of age or older. See the Official Rules and requirements here.
- StockX will donate 90% of the amount paid to enter this auction to The United Kingdom Committee for UNICEF, a registered charity in England and Wales (number 1072612) and Scotland (number SCO43677)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open October 1, 2021 to October 3, 2021 to legal residents of US/DC, France, Germany, and the UK, Japan, The People’s Republic of China (excluding Taiwan, Macao, and Hong Kong), who have reached 18 and the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. Twenty Five (25) prizes available to be won: each with an approximate retail value of $100- $500 USD. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. See the full rules: https://stockx.com/news/promotion-rules-page. Sponsor will not issue tax receipts.