We here at StockX believe in a great pumpkin carving and so should you! So for this Halloween season we’ve brought you the tools to drip out your pumpkin with hypebeast stencils. These stencils range from BAPE logos to Off-White logos, to Supreme bogos to our very own StockX logo. So download these stencils below and have a boo-tiful Halloween Night.
1. Cut a hole in the pumpkin’s bottom or back and remove the seeds.
2. Print a template onto copier paper.
3. Next, transfer template to pumpkin.
- Cover the back of the paper template with graphite by scribbling over the lines with a pencil. Then tape the template with the graphite-scribbled side next to the pumpkin. Trace the template image onto the pumpkin with a ballpoint pen. The pressure from the pen will cause the graphite to transfer onto the pumpkin.
- Place a sheet of tracing paper between the printed template and pumpkin, and tape both to the pumpkin. Then, trace the template image onto the pumpkin with a ballpoint pen.
- A third option is to tape the template to the pumpkin then transfer the pattern by repeatedly poking small holes through the template’s design with a wooden skewer, nail or other sharp, pointed object. Another handy tool for transferring a pattern by poking holes is called a template wheel. These are found in many pumpkin-carving kits and make pattern transfer quick and easy.
4. Use the newly transferred lines as your carving guide.