Last Updated: March 22, 2018
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS CAMPAIGN IS INTENDED FOR RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND/OR NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S./D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, WHO ENTER FROM WITHIN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
- Eligibility: Trolli x Harden Vol. 2: SourStock Edition Charity Campaign (“Campaign”) is open to: legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older, who are located in the United States or the District of Columbia, all at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, officers, and agents of StockX LLC (“Sponsor”), the Ferrara Candy Company (“FCC”), and 3TheHardenWay, Inc. (“3THW”), their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, and advertising, Campaign and judging agencies and all other service agencies involved with the Campaign, if any, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household of each such person(s) (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter or win. This Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Campaign. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: StockX LLC, 1046 Woodward Ave., Detroit, MI 48226.
- Campaign Period: The Campaign begins on March 22, 2018 at 11:00:00 am Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on March 26, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM EST (the “Campaign Period”). All entries must be submitted during the Campaign Period.
- How to Enter: There are two ways to enter the Campaign:
- To enter by making a $5 donation: During the Campaign Period, go to this page, log in to your account (or create one for free) and make a $5 donation for the benefit of 3THW. Each $5 donation earns an entry in a drawing to win a prize as described below. The proceeds from each $5 donation will go to the benefit of 3THW, less a 10% payment processing fee per transaction.
- To enter without making a donation: to enter the Campaign without making a donation, hand-print your full name, date of birth, mailing address, and email address on a 3” x 5” card, and mail to: StockX, Trolli x Harden Vol. 2: SourStock Edition Charity Campaign, 1046 Woodward Ave., Detroit, MI 48226 to receive one (1) entry into the Campaign. Requests must be postmarked during the Campaign Period and received no later than March 26, 2018. Each mail-in entry must be in a separate postmarked outer envelope. No facsimiles or mechanical reproductions of entries allowed. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or postage-due mail/entries. Submissions become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or postage-due mail/entries.
- Individuals who do not provide the required information, successfully submit their donation, timely submit their entry, and/or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified.
- Bonus Entries: You will receive one (1) bonus entry for each eligible person that successfully enters the Campaign by making a $5 donation using your unique code. To access your unique code for this Campaign, follow the instructions on the pop-up window following confirmation of your donation. Your friend must successfully enter the Campaign by making a $5 donation during the applicable time periods as set forth above, using your unique code. You must have a personal relationship with any person you contact with your unique code. You may not send your unique code to any third party via text message.
- Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Any entrant that attempts to complete or submit fraudulent entries, and his/her entries, will be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entrants may not enter with multiple e-mail addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to register multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Campaign and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be required to show proof of being the Authorized Account Holder.
- Drawing: On March 28, 2018, Sponsor will randomly select three (3) winners from among all eligible entries received during the Campaign Period. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. On March 28, 2018, potential winners will be notified via the e-mail address and/or telephone number provided during entry into the Campaign. Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility by Sponsor. If a potential winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, if attempted notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, if any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, if a potential winner cannot be verified, or if a potential winner is otherwise unable or unwilling to accept and claim the prize as stated, then the potential winner may be disqualified and the prize may be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate entrant who will also be selected randomly. Winners may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release, within seven (7) days of attempted notification or the prize may be forfeited. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants.
- Prize: The following prizes will be available to be won as follows:
- Trolli x Harden Vol. 2: SourStock Edition Prize Pack (x3) total ARV – $410, each
- Each Prize Pack consists of:
- adidas Harden Vol. 2 life-size gummi sneaker ARV — $150
- James Harden Autographed adidas Harden Vol. 2 sneakers ARV — $200
- 20 bags of candy ARV — $60
Each winner’s prize will be chosen at random by the Sponsor from the above prize packs. All prize details (including without limitation size, style, and color) will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) is as of date of printing of these Official Rules. The difference in value of prize as stated herein and value at time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded. Limit: one (1) prize per person. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prizes they receive, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used. The ARV of the prize is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to a winner must be reported for tax purposes where required by law. Winner acknowledges that Campaign Parties (as defined below) have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers’ terms, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
- Release: As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, FCC, 3THW, their affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, and agents, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (“Campaign Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize; (b) that under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (c) that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, each winner grants (and agrees to confirm this grant in writing, if requested) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, incorrect, or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Campaign or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Campaign, or any part of it, if any fraud, bugs, virus, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Campaign, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, mail delivery delays or losses, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions, the website, or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual and his/her entries it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the website, or the operation of the Campaign or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other Campaign or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term or provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term or provision.
- Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Campaign shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Michigan law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS CAMPAIGN IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CAMPAIGN, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE CAMPAIGN, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND (2) ENTRANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE AND IN SECTION 7(B)-(D), SO SUCH LANGUAGE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction: This Campaign and its Official Rules are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Campaign, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 10 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in Michigan.
- Tax Deductible Status of Donations. Neither Sponsor, nor FCC, nor 3THW makes any representations with regard to entrant’s ability to deduct their donation on their taxes. Entrants are encouraged to consult with a tax professional on such matters.
- Winner’s List: For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: StockX, Trolli x Harden Vol. 2: SourStock Edition Charity Campaign Winners’ List, 1046 Woodward Ave., Detroit, MI 48226. Requests must be received by April 15, 2018.