We’ve teamed up with Complex Sneakers to give you a chance to purchase 64 pairs of sneakers for retail or less during this year’s NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament. Yes, that is 64, as in a whole lot of sneakers.
Here’s how to get a pair at or below retail
Place a Bid. Go to the mobile app and place a Bid on any of the sneakers in each round. Direct links are below for each pair or you can search “Sneaker Madness” in the app to see every pair that’s available. You can Bid on every sneaker in every round, but only one Bid per sneaker.
Daiquiris. Grab a beach drink because you’ve done your part. StockX will randomly select one winner to buy each sneaker in each round. All winners will be announced on 4/6, by 3pm EST.
Here’s how the bidding will go down:
- 32 pairs are available in Round 1. Bidding is open now!
- 16 more pairs will be added in Round 2, starting on 3/18 at 10 am EST
- 8 more pairs will be added in Round 3, starting on 3/23 at 10 am EST
- 4 more pairs will be added in the Quarter-Finals, starting on 3/25 at 10 am EST
- 2 more pairs will be added in the Semi-Finals, starting on 4/1 at 10 am EST
- 2 more pairs will be added in the Finals, starting on 4/3 at 10 am EST
- Bidding closes on all 64 pairs on 4/4 at 10pm EST
- This promotion is only available on the StockX mobile app for the sneakers labeled as “Sneaker Madness”
- You can place a Bid on every size, 7-12, and size 13.
- You can bid on every sneaker but only place one bid per sneaker.
- You can only win one pair of sneakers.
- You must have an active account on StockX and an approved payment method associated with your account in order to be eligible to place a Bid.
- Your payment information can only be associated with one active StockX account. If we suspect that you’re using multiple accounts to increase your chances of winning, all of your bids will be canceled and your accounts will be suspended indefinitely.
- Your pair is not guaranteed until you receive a transaction confirmation email from StockX stating that you have successfully purchased that pair.
- If your payment method fails for any reason when StockX attempts to fulfill the winning Bids, you will lose your spot in line and your sneakers will be offered to the next eligible buyer.