HOW TO SELL YOUR WATCH!
- Find your watch by searching by brand, model, or reference number and click the RED Sell/Ask Button
- Indicate if you are selling your watch with or without the original box and papers
- There are 2 ways to sell your watch on StockX
- Select “Place an Ask” which is your desired sale price
- Select “Sell Now” to sell at an available bid
- Ship your watch to StockX to be authenticated
StockX authenticates the watch and pays you after the transaction takes place
That’s it you are done. StockX will handle the rest.
And the shipping is on us!!
With StockX, listing your watch is as easy as confirming the condition, and placing an ask. In order to sell on StockX, luxury watches must be in excellent condition. That does not mean that it’s never been worn, but it does mean the watch is free from large scratches or dings, works according to manufacture specifications, and of course, is the real deal.
StockX is the world’s first stock market of things. Just like buying a stock, you have access to recent sales prices and trends to inform your decision. We empower both buyers and sellers by operating with transparency, anonymity, and authenticity. This marketplace is driven by connecting bids and asks, meaning prices are set by individuals on the market, and them alone.
You can sell over 25 luxury watch brands on StockX including Rolex, Omega, Cartier, Tudor, Panerai, and Breitling. With the broad range of brands, StockX makes it easy to sell that watch that has been collecting dust in your closet. Using StockX trading your watch has never been easier or safer.
Just remember, StockX only accepts excellent condition watches. If you are wondering what that means click here.