StockX at SXSW: Free prizes, a karaoke RV, and more.
March can mean a lot of things: Madness, Air Maxs, and for a couple of weekends in Austin, it means the worlds of Music, Entertainment, and Tech getting together to talk shop, party, and eat absurd amounts of BBQ. South By Southwest (SXSW) has become more than just an exhibition of up-and-coming bands or emerging startups; it’s a cultural conference connecting individuals across innumerable brands and far-flung industries, all in the spirit of simply celebrating cool shit. Which is exactly why the StockX team is out here.
That’s right, our team will be invading downtown Austin all weekend long to spread the good word about our stock market of things — and to give away eye-popping-emoji levels of prizes. Here are all the StockX at SXSW details you need to know.
- StockX street team members will be handing out our StockX authentication tags with a “ticket to win” attached.
- Bring the tag and ticket to the SXSW Michigan House, located at 700 Trinity Street in downtown Austin, on Sunday March 11th from 5 PM to 8 PM to be eligible to win.
- Prizes include a pair of Yeezys, a Supreme hoodie, an Autodromo watch, a Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag, and some killer StockX swag.
- StockX CEO Josh Luber will also be giving a talk at 5 PM on Sunday answering questions and dropping gems of sneaker knowledge.
- Our StockX RVIP Karaoke lounge will be roaming the streets of downtown Austin Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9 PM to 3 AM.
- To catch where this mobile party is at, make sure to follow @StockX and @RVIPLounge on Twitter for locations and whereabouts.
Good luck finding the StockX RVIP. It’s hardly noticeable…
So warm up those vocal chords, throw on your comfiest kicks, and come say what up. We’re keeping Austin weird all weekend long.