Beginning February 18, StockX is popping up in Cleveland with StockX Factory, an on-the-ground activation bringing together the very best of sports and culture. In collaboration with Tiffany & Co., the Cleveland Cavaliers, and internationally renowned visual artist, StockX ambassador, and Cleveland Cavaliers Creative Director, Daniel Arsham, StockX Factory celebrates Cleveland’s industrial roots and facilitates connections amongst creative leaders, brands, and tastemakers. Through on-site and virtually streamed panels, hands-on workshops, exclusive weekend-long promotions, and the launch of highly sought-after product collaborations, the platform will shine a light on the many brands and creators that are driving current culture.
Where: StockX Factory @ The May // 200 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, Ohio
- Local COVID-19 protocols and guidelines will be strictly enforced.
- Friday, February 18; 11 AM – 6 PM ET
- Saturday, February 19; 11 AM – 6 PM ET
- Sunday, February 20; 10 AM – 3 PM ET
- Panels: Curated conversations meant to highlight the role of creativity in the sports industry will take place for in-person attendees and those streaming here.
- Creativity Through Sport: An open conversation on taking your love for sport and bringing it to a whole new level
- When: Friday, February 18 at 1pm ET
- Host: Jamal Jimoh; Head of Hip-Hop + R&B Streaming @ Q&A
- Nigel Sylvester; Jordan Brand collaborator and pro BMX rider
- Briana King; Pro skateboarder, community organizer, model, and actress
- Making Industry Waves: A discussion on standing out and being you in a saturated industry
- When: Saturday, February 19 at 2pm ET
- Host: Brittney Elena; Actress
- Myles Garrett; Cleveland Browns defensive end
- Che Pope; Record producer, composer, songwriter, and founder of WRKSHP
- Courtney Mays; Stylist
- Factory Scraps Tote Bag: Hosted by sneaker customizer and designer, Phillllthy, an upcycling workshop is available for attendees to create one-of-a-kind pieces using vintage garments, jerseys, bags, patches, and material scraps.
- When: Friday, February 18 at 2:15pm ET and Saturday, February 19 at 12pm ET
- Trading Card Chain: Jewelry and collectibles designer, Kristopher Kites, will host a workshop for attendees to create personalized chain cases for their favorite trading cards.
- When: Saturday, February 19 at 3:15pm ET and Sunday, February 20 at 12:30pm ET
- DropX Releases: Starting February 18 at 10 AM ET, customers will have the chance to cop exclusive products from a range of brands and creators via DropX, StockX’s direct-to-consumer product release method.
The StockX Factory experience also features:
- StockX Drop-Off: The Drop-Off location will accept all sneakers and apparel to eliminate shipping fees and provide faster payout. It’s as easy as it sounds – sellers pull up, drop off, and get paid sooner.
- Tiffany & Co. x Arsham Studio Half Court: Tiffany & Co. and Arsham Studio have outfitted StockX Factory with a half court in the iconic, distinctive shade of Tiffany Blue®.
- Cavs Stockroom: Curated by Daniel Arsham, the Cavs Stockroom will feature exclusive product collaborations with the Cavaliers that pay homage to the game of basketball and 2022 NBA All-Star in The Land. Featured brands include Arsham Studio, Tiffany & Co., Human Made x Kid Cudi, Hidden NY, J Balvin, Sean Wotherspoon, Jeff Hamilton, Full Court Press, New Era, Mitchell and Ness, Franchise Magazine, New York Sunshine and others. Product is extremely limited.
For more information about StockX Factory programming and to save your spot for the panel conversations and workshops, head to https://stockx.com/lp/cleveland-2022/.